Peak Sustainability Group is a Bellingham, Washington-based company with a vision to create communities, businesses, and ecosystems that are resilient, thriving, and healthy. Since 2011, we have provided community and stakeholder engagement, facilitation, planning, and research support to organizations working on climate change, sustainability, energy, and landscape and watershed management projects.
Over the years, we have grown from a single-shingle consultancy to a firm of some of the best environmental, engagement, and sustainability professionals around. Our collaborative approach, paired with our integration of good policy and the best available science, has proven invaluable to clients as they deal with some of the stickiest problems of today.
We are determined, creative, and practical optimists. We exist to help you plan and act so that you, your organization, our communities, and our world can thrive.
A world where communities, businesses, and ecosystems are resilient, thriving, and healthy.
Catalyze breakthrough solutions for a sustainable and resilient future.
A changing world requires that we adapt. A better future is possible. We want to be part of the solution.
- Our common home faces significant social, ecological, and economic challenges.
- Substantial action is needed now.
- Change starts in our communities.
- Solutions require determined optimism, creativity, and commitment.
- Creativity is a powerful tool to help us change.
- Planning now builds future resilience.
- Strategic foresight captures value and future opportunities.
- Science provides answers and inspiration.
- Problems are opportunities in disguise.
- Experience and expertise
- Local and regional connections
- Regionally connected and knowledgeable
- Productive communication
- Right-sized to serve your needs
- Certified for federal projects
- Reputation for quality and value
- Flexible and responsive service
- Competitive pricing
- Multiple-benefit outcomes
When you thrive, we thrive. Let us meet you where you are and take you where you want to go.