Our founder’s vision for vital, thriving, and meaningful work thrives within our team today. Over a decade ago and after half a lifetime of working in public service, David Roberts left the safety of a full-time job to start an environmental consulting firm called Kulshan Services. Over the past ten years, we built a solid reputation for getting things done.
Kulshan Services rebranded in 2020 as Peak Sustainability Group and have grown from a single-shingle consultancy to a firm of twenty-plus environmental, science, and sustainability professionals. Peak’s stellar team is willing to roll up their sleeves and work on some of the stickiest, wicked problems facing our planet!
We are determined optimists and exist to help you plan and act so that you and our world can thrive.
A world where communities, businesses, and ecosystems are resilient, thriving, and healthy.
Catalyzing breakthrough solutions for a sustainable and resilient future.
Peak’s North Star
It’s a changing world and we must adapt. A better future is possible. We want to be part of the solution.
In this critical decade, our common home faces significant social, ecological, and economic challenges.
- Substantial action is needed now.
- Change starts in our communities.
- Solutions require grit and commitment.
- Creativity is a powerful tool to help us change.
- Planning now creates strategic foresight and builds future resilience.
- Science provides answers and inspiration.
- Problems are opportunities in disguise.
The Peak Advantage
We thrive when you thrive. We meet you where you are and take you where you want to go.
- Experience and Expertise
- Local Connections and Knowledge
- Productive Communication
- Right Sized
- Certified for Federal Projects
- A Reputation for Quality
- Flexible and Responsive
- Competitively Priced